PROBLEM WITH VALIDATOR MESSAGE

From: jane jordan <janesyrinx@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 03:39:22 +0100 (BST)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Dear W3C

Last night I validated my CSS and was told that it had
passed.  My HTML MarkUp validation did not.  Tonight,
after a few minor changes to the two pages which I
checked last night (those  highlighted in the HTML
MarkUp validator as having failed) the same pages do
not pass the CSS test !  The message I receive is :-

File not
foundhttp://www.syrinxphotographicdesign.com/../css/basic.css:
Bad Request

I just cannot understand this in order to put it
right.  It passed last night but HTML did not.  Now
the HTML MarkUp has passed and the CSS has not ?!  I
am sure that I have not touched the basic.css file  in
my site since last night ...

Please can you help me - I'm getting desperate - I
want my site to be right !

Looking forward very much to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Jane Jordan

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/