Re: BOM

Am 27.06.2007 um 19:47 schrieb Jan Eliasen:

> I am afraid I am on a Windows system, and getting lynx (does it
> even exist
> for Windows?) will be too much for me. I was not aware of the web-
> sniffer -
> pretty cool.

If you use Firefox as your preferred web browser, there does exist an
add-on:
Web Developer toolbar
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/60

It provides a little toolbar witch many handy things.
One handy thing of these is the "Information" drop-down menu with the
option "View Response Headers", which displays the served HTTP header
of your current loaded webpage, if clicked. :-)

--
Sierk Bornemann
email:            sierkb@gmx.de