css-validator to validate css files with svg styles?

From: Anil Chinthala <anilkmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:06:35 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hi,

I have run css-valdiator to check my css files which works very well with normal css attributes.

Some css files have svg attributes like fill, fill-opacity, stroke etc in the following manner.

#gridLayer  rect.leftg {
    fill: #ffe;
    fill-opacity: 0.2;
    stroke: none;
}

These properties were not recognised when css-validator was used with CSS3 format.
The following error cameup when used with SVG format.
0           Parse Error - [empty string]

Can you suggest me if there is a way to make css-validator work recognise svg attributes?

Many Thanks,
Anil Chinthala