Re: Question concerning the Chinese version of the CSS Validator

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:48:09 -0500
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org
To: Denny Lin <dennylin93@gmail.com>

Hello Denny,

On Jan 4, 2007, at 08:43 , Denny Lin wrote:
> I would like to know if there is going to be a CSS Validator in
> Traditional Chinese. A lot of people around the world still use
> Traditional Chinese, so it would be hard for them to read the
> Chinese words on the validator right now because it is Simplified
> Chinese.

The validator gets translated mostly on a voluntary basis, when there
is demand for translation in a particular language and when someone
is motivated to create (and maintain) it.

At this point I am not aware that anyone is working on a Traditional
Chinese translation, but there could be one in the future.

Regards,