Re: Portuguese Brazilian (pt-br) Translation

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:37:56 -0500
Cc: W3C Translators <w3c-translators@w3.org>, CSS Validator list <www-validator-css@w3.org>
To: "Eduardo S. Dobay" <edudobay@netcomp.com.br>, Daniel Tiecher <morubidu.angeru@gmail.com>, andresantana <andresantana@hotmail.com>

Dear Eduardo, Daniel, Andre,

Thank you for your interest in helping with translating the CSS
validator!

You all stepped in about the same time, and since (I think) none of
you have started the actual translation process yet, so I was
wondering if you would be willing to team up for it?

Sharing the (small) load would be feasible, though tricky since we
want the translation to be rather consistent. Or you could have a
main editor of the translations, and two reviewers, etc.

When you have a preference on how to proceed, I will be sending you
the files that need translation, with some simple instructions.

Thank you!
olivier Thereaux - W3C - http://www.w3.org/People/olivier/
W3C Open Source Software: http://www.w3.org/Status