Re: css validator hungarian translation

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:31:17 +0900
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org
To: Németh Balázs <nb0000@gmail.com>

Hello Németh,

Thank you for your message.

On Feb 9, 2007, at 22:15 , Németh Balázs wrote:
> I attached the hun files,

Have you been in contact with the W3C Hungarian office, so that they
can review your translation? If not, please do so.

> 1.
> Messages.properties.en
> line 26 ( by org.w3c.css.properties.CssSelectors)
> Missing something?
> Like #used (and probably an empty line).

Indeed, fixed in the english version. It was probably harmless.

> 2.
> Messages.properties.en
> error.url: %s is not an incorrect URL
> If it is not incorrect, then it is correct, so why an error? :-D

Odd indeed. I suspect it should be "is an incorrect URL". Fixed.

> 3.
> Messages.properties.en
> Are both the same?
> generator.invalid-number: Invalid number
> generator.property: Invalid number

It is not really a mistake, although "number" is wrong.
This message is apparently used for a number of value error.
I am updating the english to be "
generator.property: Value Error

> 4.
> Now it is:
> You have send an invalid request.
> It should be:
> You have sent an invalid request.

Right. Fixed.

> 5.
> Messages.properties.en
> the syntax in not regular
> I have found 4 variants:
> Do they all work?

I think they all work, but
variable: value
is the preferred syntax. I am changing the english file.

Thank you!