Servlet has thrown exception:javax.servlet.ServletException: Timed out

From: John Hanna <jjhanna@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:31:46 +1000
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Only this week (app.) I am getting the following error when trying to
validate my site...

> Servlet has thrown exception:javax.servlet.ServletException: Timed out

The site is... http://wow-factor.com
This site has a gzipped .php CSS file that has been passed CSS validation
for the last 12 months at least and is only now throwing up this "servlet"
error.
Further details on this method of compressing your CSS is detailed here....
http://www.fiftyfoureleven.com/weblog/web-development/css/the-definitive-css-gzip-method

The header of my CSS file is....

> <?php
> ob_start ("ob_gzhandler");
> header("Content-type: text/css; charset: UTF-8");
> header("Cache-Control: must-revalidate");
> $offset = 60 * 60 ;
> $ExpStr = "Expires: " .
> gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s",
> time() + $offset) . " GMT";
> header($ExpStr);
> ?>
> /* Adapted and modified from an original designe by Fran?ois PLANQUE -
> http://fplanque.net/ */
> @import url(../../../rsc/css/basic.css);    /* Import basic styles */
> @import url(../../../rsc/css/img.css);    /* Import standard image styles
> */
> @import url(../../../rsc/css/blog_elements.css);    /* Import standard
> blog elements styles */
> @import url(css/forms.css);    /* Import default form styles */
> @import url(css/comments.css);    /* Import default comment styles */

I'm just wondering ... what changed and if there is something I can do about
it.?

Cheers

John

--