Problem with the CSS validator

From: Shirley <whitedove2043@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:09:37 -0400
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Servlet has thrown exception:javax.servlet.ServletException: Timed out

I got the above comment each time I tried to validate a css file.  I tried to validate the file in IE 6 also in Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.11, and in Opera 7.54u2 and all of these are using Windows xp. Is there a way I can get the validation and the code for the icon.  this only happens with the url I can copy the css file and validate that way but can not get a validation code and icon to place on the page.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you
Shirley
BuddingHtmlGurus Group 14 Leader
WiseOwls-StudiesCo-Owner for lessons in xhtml/css.
Web Site

search_icon.gif
(image/gif attachment: search_icon.gif)