Re: css validator (How to install the CSS validator on your own machine)

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:11:49 +0900
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org, sijtsche@wisdom.nl
To: Patrick ALLAERT <patrick.allaert@dixite.com>

Hello Patrick,

On Mar 9, 2006, at 0:41, Patrick ALLAERT wrote:
> I followed these steps to have the same css validator on our intranet.
> Jigsaw is running very fine and I created the following structure

> But accessing http://localhost:8001/css-validator/ give me the
> following
> error:
>
> Document not found
> The document http://localhost:8001/css-validator/ is indexed but not
> available.
> The server is misconfigured.
> And if I refresh the page the object does not exist anymore!

Disclaimer: I am not a jigsaw expert - there should be a few in the
mailing-list www-jigsaw, so if the documentation for Jigsaw does not
help you, I would suggest perhaps asking there, since your problem
really seems to be a problem if Jigsaw installation or configuration.

In the meantime, have you looked at the following page:
http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/JigAdmin/docs_space.html
and tried using jigadmin to manage the indexing of the css-validator
space?

HTH,