Re: CSS-Validator Install

On Jun 6, 2006, at 21:50, Suman wrote:

> Hi Olivier,
>                 Thank you for your advice.I did the
> reinstallation.Actually
> i am using Red Hat Linux machine.There is no default ant command.I have
> downloaded the ant from apche site.and it was installed properly.After
> executed the ant command(in the /VALIDATOR_DIR directory) it's giving
> compiling errors like
>
> 1)package org.w3c.www.http does not exist
> 2)can not reslove symbol.
> 3)package javax.servlet does not exist

You don't have the libs I mentioned in your CLASSPATH. Have you
downloaded then and copied them to the lib directlry, as I wrote
yesterday? if so, you need to make sure that they are properly set for
java to find, e.g:

export
CLASSPATH=/path/to/servlet.jar:/path/to/jigsaw.jar:/path/to/
xercesImpl.jar:/path/to/xml-apis.jar:$CLASSPATH

then the ant building should go smoothly.

--
olivier