Re: CSS-Validator Install

Hi Olivier,
               I have tried to install CSS Validator in the
Fedora.Installation is successful but I am facing the same problem.Check
button is not working and I am unable to Validate any of my pages.

I am just sending you the List of packages I have installed so that you can
easily solve my problem.

1)I have downloaded Apache-Tomcat Version apache-tomcat -5.5.16.
2)To run apache JDK is needed.jdk-1_5__07-Linux-i586.bin is downloaded and
installed.
3)Apache is started by ./bin/startup.sh and it was tested by opening
http://localhost:8080. It opens a Apache site.
4)css-validator is downloaded from
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/css-validator/ and its directory structure is
/css-validator/2002/css-validator/(all files).I have created a new folder
called VALIDATOR_DIR and I copied all files.
5)lib folder was created in /VALIDATOR_DIR/WEB_INF/ and all the
libraries(servlet-api.jar,jigsaw.jar, xercesImpl.jar and xml-apis.jar) are
copied into it.
6)servlet-api is copied from Tomcat directory/common/lib,jigsaw.jar is
downloaded from http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/classes-2.2/20060329/,
xercesImpl.jar and xml-apis.jar are extracted from
Xerces-J-bin.2.8.0.tar.gz.
 7)All the library files are added to CLASSPATH and ant was executed.It
created a css-validator.jar file.I have copied that file to
/VALIDATOR_DIR/WB_INF/lib .
8)web.xml is copied to /VALIDATOR_DIR/WEB_INF.
9)A link for VALIDATOR_DIR was created and moved to Tomcat
directory/Webapps.
10)if i open this link
http://localhost:8080/css-validator/validator.html.en  after restarting
Tomcat
Main Page is displaying properly but Check buttons are not working.All the
error messages are mentioned in my previous mail

Can you plz help me in this regard.
I need it Urgently.

Thanks & Regards,
Suman
Connected Planet Validation
Philips Consumer Electronics

Philips Software Centre Pvt. Ltd.
#1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore-560008,
Tel: +91 80 25579000, Extn :- 3900
Mobile: +91 9945501837