[www-validator-css] <none>

From: ant burnham <scarab-1@lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 04:54:30 -0500
To: "wc3 validator" <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Thanks for your reply

i still get inconsistant validation reports depending on whther i validate by 'upload' or by 'url'

why is this do you suppose?

I have experienced similar difficulties with validating HTML 4 and XHTML

Anyway, separating the stylesheet has allowed me to validate css via 'url' method. The same sylesheet  by 'upload' failed to congratulate me!

After such a frustrating time I need all the congrats i can muster!