Re: No style sheet found when html tag has namespace attribute

Well for one thing, the type attribute is missing on those link elements.

<link media="screen" title="screen" rel="StyleSheet" href="./css/vsr.css" />

should be

<link media="screen" title="screen" rel="StyleSheet" type="text/css"
href="./css/vsr.css" />

Also, since XHTML is case-sensitive, the selectors used in CSS that is
applied to XHTML documents are also case-sensitive. You'll need to make
the element type selectors lowercase, for example "BODY" should be "body".

I may as well take the oppurtunity to tell you that the XML declaration
puts IE6 in backwards compatibility mode (aka Quirks Mode), which can be
a bad thing. I've heard they have fixed the bug in IE7 beta2 but haven't
tested it myself.

-- Kravvitz

http://www.DynamicSiteSolutions.com/