Re: No style sheet found when html tag has namespace attribute

You're welcome. :)

Both the X/HTML and CSS validators aren't perfect.

This case is complicated because other uses of the link element don't
require the type attribute -- it's only required when you're linking to
a stylesheet.
<http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/links.html#h-12.3>
<http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/present/styles.html#h-14.3.2>

The HTML Validator extension for Firefox catches some errors that the
W3C Validator misses.
<https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=249&application=firefox>

  -- Kravvitz

http://www.DynamicSiteSolutions.com/