Wiki page for needed translations of the CSS validator

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:59:10 +0900
To: CSS validator list <www-validator-css@w3.org>, w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear W3C translators, CSS validator community.

The CSS validator is currently localized in 9 languages, thanks to
the contribution of a number of volunteer translators and W3C Offices
staff. Such a number of translations, however, makes updating the
validator a long and difficult process.

In order to make the process a little more agile, I have started a
wiki page listing what translations are currently missing, and allows
translators starting work on the translation to say it.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/CssValidator/Localization

I will still be sending calls for translations now and then on the
w3c-translators list, especially for large chunks of translations,
but if you feel like helping this multilingual project, do visit the
wiki page now and then, and check if there are translations missing
in your native tongue.

Thanks.
olivier Thereaux - W3C - http://www.w3.org/People/olivier/
W3C Open Source Software: http://www.w3.org/Status