problem with css validator

From: Christine Ce <christine.ce@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:38:17 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hello,

Validating one XHTML page with 2 style sheets.

The XHTML validates using the W3C validator, but the CSS validator tells me

"Please, validate your XML document first!

Line 105

Column 76

Element type "img" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">"
or "/>". "

The error it reports is non-existent, the "img" elt IS followed by attribute
specifications AND then "/>".

Plus the document is not XML but XHTML.

If I validate the style sheets separately by submitting the URLs rather then
submitting the page to the validator, then both style sheets validate.

The XHTML page is here: http://christinece.e-merging.net/wuongean/index.htm
The style sheets are here:
http://christinec.e-merging.net/wuongean/wuongean2collayout.css
and http://christinec.e-merging.net/wuongean/wuongeangenstyles.css

I did see that there was a known bug "XML is Validated by XHTML Validator,
but Invalid by CSS Validator"  but it is mared as "fixed" so I thought I'd
let you know anyway.

I hope I managed to explain everything clearly.

Thank you!

Christine CÚ