Re: About transparent background

From: Jasper Magick <jasper.magick@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:34:16 -0400
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 07:55:26 +0100, David Dorward wrote:
>Speaking as a user - I don't.
>
>I'll also point out that the CSS validator lets you turn warnings off if
>you don't like them.

Judging by the amount of warnings the W3.org <http://W3.org> website
has, no wonder you don't hate them.
And it is not just that *I* can turn the warnings off if I choose, if
it was just a simple matter of that then it wouldn't be a problem.
It is that *other people* whom choose to check the validation of my
site will see the warnings and think I'm a bad web designer.
There is NO reason at all why Transparent Backrounds should be warned.