Re: That's not even my CSS! Aieee.

From: Jens Brueckmann <lists@j-a-b.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:50:18 +0200
To: "www-validator-css@w3.org" <www-validator-css@w3.org>

> Just out of curiousity, I decided to try running the validator over my
> local mirror.
>
> http://mastaile.mine.nu/chalo/
>
> Anyway, it doesn't validate.
>
> The kicker is that the errors are different to the ones I get for
> katbox.net, even though the files are exactly the same (aside from the
> image locations, ../ on the server and ../images/ on my mirror).
>
> This has to be a bug in the validator.  There is no 'width' on line
> 160 -- because there is no line 160.

When validating the whole page instead of only the CSS-file inline-styles
of the HTML elements are validated as well.
A quick glance at your markup reveals the errors shown in the CSS
Validator.

On http://www.katbox.net/

	line 103: the inline style for the images is lacking a padding-right value

On http://mastaile.mine.nu/chalo/

	line 157: width and height attributes of the inline style have no unit set

Cheers,

jens