Just a suggestion for CSS style sheet listings

From: Bruce <dumarest@midcoast.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:29:59 -0400
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

I may have mentioned this before, but anyhow. I think it would be good
if the listings of style sheets include comment lines that are in the
original sheet, they are very helpful and I print your listing for
record purposes. Those comments that are removed in the printing would
be a useful part of the permanent record. And I believe that comments in
the style sheet are valid.