Re: language choice

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 15:25:34 +0200
To: "Lysanne Lessard" <lessard@lysanne.net>
Cc: <www-validator-css@w3.org>

* Lysanne Lessard wrote:
>I wanted to complain/comment about the validator appearing in the language
>it detects as being our language of choice.

That is not quite how it works. Your web browser sends information about
your language preferences to the web server and the Validator acts upon
that information. If you prefer english you should setup your browser
accordingly, see e.g. http://www.debian.org/intro/cn on how to do so.
Actually, you might want http://www.debian.org/intro/cn.en.html instead
since the former document is likely to appear in french, too.