language choice

From: Lysanne Lessard <lessard@lysanne.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 08:21:52 -0400
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>

Hello,

I wanted to complain/comment about the validator appearing in the language
it detects as being our language of choice. I am trying to validate a style
sheet and can only get the French version of the validator. I do speak
French, but I work in English for everything computer-related. We should at
least be able to choose another language once on the validator page. Forcing
a language onto the user according to their operating system is a very bad
idea in all bilingual regions such as Quebec where people frequently speak
one language yet work in another and need to choose between both according
to their need.

Thank you,
Lysanne Lessard