Question about validator

From: Jacob Herman <jherman@digitalgravy.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:46:16 -0800
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Hello,

I am experimenting with the handheld profile, and I am having a problem.
My handheld style sheet validates, but with warnings.  It says: "Line :
0 Property display doesn't exist for media"

I looked at the Candidate Recommendation for the CSS Mobile Profile 1.0
http://www.w3c.org/TR/css-mobile and according to that, it says that
'display" is supported under the mobile css profile.  Why does the
validator say that Property "Display" doesn't exist for media?

Any help would be appreciated.

-Jacob Herman