Re: CSS Validator

Olivier,

Where I am at, it cost me money for connection. I have to pay for the
ISP and the phone company. Therefore, I can't stay online for long time
while I am developing. In addition, It will be  annoying and
inconvenient to sign-on/off every time I need to validate my css.

The reason that I don't know about cvs is that I was until recently a
windows user then I switched to Linux. I am sure there are a lot of
windows' users who don't know what is cvs and even what is Linux.

I can't complain why it is  hard to install the service as it is free.
Trust me, I will be able to install it. I will install cvs client in my
box and will go from there.

Thank you?