Exception error when validating

From: Kevin Goodsell <generic1.20.fusion@neverbox.com>
Date: 08 Sep 2003 18:20:43 -0400
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Hi. I received the following error message when attempting to validate a
style sheet:

Servlet has thrown exception:java.lang.ClassCastException

I was using the upload form here:

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-upload.html

With the settings "Normal Report", "CSS Version 2", and "All".

It turned out that I had forgotten to close a comment on the first line
of the style sheet. I played around with this a little bit and found
that I could recreate the error using a style sheet that contained only
three characters: /* followed by a newline. However, the error was not
triggered during some tests when the un-closed comment contained some text.

This is just a heads-up. Seems like the kind of error that someone might
want to fix.

-Kevin