[bug] #ffffff not recognized as color value

From: Christian Weiske <cweiske@cweiske.de>
Date: 08 Sep 2003 18:21:24 -0400
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>

Hi

I compiled the css-validator from the current source last evening and
noticed that all hex color values are not recognized as color values.

> Invalid number : color#dac493 is not a color value : #dac493
> Invalid number : background-color#0e0e26 is not a background-color
value : #0e0e26

This bug has been already reported in June 2003.

I just wanted to know if somebody knows where the bug is located; or if
it is being fixed in the next time?

Regards/MfG,

Christian Weiske
      Christian Weiske
     cweiske@cweiske.de
       www.cweiske.de
Always forgetting birthdays? Try birthday reminder!
http://www.cweiske.de/birthday.htm
Free ecards @ http://ecards.cweiske.de