css validator

From: Vojta Jína <vojta.jina@centrum.cz>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:42:43 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>

Hello,
I am writing you because of CSS validator... It's pretty good tool,
but I have a problem. I am not connected to internet at home and I
also want to check my documents... I don't know, if that's possible,
but I want to ask you, whether you have a download of this
validator... Or some program like that, because I want to check it
because been connected. I also have appache server at home... Thanks
a lot, V.Jina