CSS/Validation/page with style, access with passwd

From: Christian Clercin <mclercin@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:57:46 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Hi,

I get CSS validation for a public page with your
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/check/referer

Trying validation of a page with same style (style tags within the
document, in head part), but accessible with a password, I get :

CSS Validator
Error
Target: http://www.univ-lille1.fr/tic-ses/siad/indexDvtWeb.html
I/O Error: Basic realm="siadf2"

CSS validator does not want to ask for the password (HTML Validator does?)

Thanks.
PS.I looked for an answer to that question in the Archives ; no response
to Jim Ramsay 's message (31 Oct 2001) "Trouble validating with
/check/referer" apparently.

--
Christian Clercin