RE: Bug Regarding Border-Right

From: Rick Bull <rickbull@rickmusic.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:37:15 +0000
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hi, I just sent an e-mail about an error with border-right (attached),
and I've just found that the error disappears when you remove @media
projection, so I assume it's something to do with this.

Rick Bull

--
http://www.rickbull.co.uk/

attached mail follows:

Hi,
	when I tried to validate a style sheet earlier today I got an error
that my border-right was an empty string, which it clearly isn't. I
asked on a couple of forums and everyone concluded that it was probably
a bug in the validator. The address is
http://www.rickbull.co.uk/tutorials/border_right.css and the error was:

> Line: 8 Context : p
>
> Invalid number : border-rightParse Error - [empty string]

Rick Bull

--
http://www.rickbull.co.uk/