Re: Xerces classes

Hi Philippe,

I committed my sources in our own CVS to do the merge properly and not loose
anything. So it's there, but I can't give you an account, since then you
would be able to access all repositories. This will change probably next
week. Do you have an idea when I could get my account to the W3C CVS server?

I have my sources running by now and will do some testing. Sometime next
week I can send you the zipped sources that are merged with yours (tag
original_march_2001) if you want. I have a list of files that I have changed
if necessary. Who will do the additional merging in the files you indicated?

For the CVS directories you mentioned:
the changes in http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/css-validator/org/w3c/css/css/
do not affect my files.
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/css-validator/org/w3c/css/parser/analyzer/: I
have changed the file CssParser.jj too, but I think I can add your changes
into my version quite easy if they are not too complicated.
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/css-validator/org/w3c/css/servlet/: I have
changed CssValidator.java too, but I can add your change here too.

What do we do with the Xerces classes?

Sijtsche

PS. How can I subscribe to the CSS validator mailing list?