Re: Xerces classes

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 31 May 2002 09:47:23 -0400
To: Sijtsche Smeman <sijtsche@wisdom.nl>
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org

On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 08:27, Sijtsche Smeman wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> I managed to get the validator compiled, I was too tired to think well at
> the moment I asked you, I guess. I got the xml-xerces tree from Apaches CVS
> and put them in the right path and then it compiled. Do we have to include a
> jar somewhere or is this the way it should be: sources from two CVSes to get
> one application running?

The first thing to do would be to commit the sources in CVS. I did a few
fixes 2 weeks ago, especially in all html files. Did you modify them?

For other changes, I think I can do them again. I added
application/xhtml+xml, fixed a bug in the CSS parser, changed the
mailto: link in the html templates. See
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/css-validator/org/w3c/css/css/
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/css-validator/org/w3c/css/parser/analyzer/
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/css-validator/org/w3c/css/servlet/

Philippe
PS: I cc the mailing list in order to keep track of the messages.