Re: CSS Validator Check Image

On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 04:45, edric@hongkong.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to validate my css with the validator. And i got this:
>
> No error or warning found
> To work as intended, your CSS style sheet needs a correct document parse tree. This means you should use valid HTML.
>
> Valid CSS informations
>
> Am i allowed to put this image (http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/images/vcss) on my pages?
> It's unlike the XHTML validator that code is shown for the XHTML
image.

Yes, you are. as long as the validator doesn't report an error, you can
use the icon. You probably used the text form instead of giving the URI
directly to the validator, that's explain why the validator didn't show
you the code to include on your document. Give the URI of your HTML
document with the CSS in it and the validator will give you the code to
include if the CSS is valid.

Philippe