Re: CSS Validator Check Image

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 08 Feb 2002 11:36:01 -0500
To: edric@hongkong.com
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org
> Am i allowed to put this image (http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/images/vcss) on my pages?
> It's unlike the XHTML validator that code is shown for the XHTML

Yes, you are. as long as the validator doesn't report an error, you can
use the icon. You probably used the text form instead of giving the URI
directly to the validator, that's explain why the validator didn't show
you the code to include on your document. Give the URI of your HTML
document with the CSS in it and the validator will give you the code to
include if the CSS is valid.