css-validator does not work with xhtml1.0/strict pages?

From: Leon Blackwell <leon@lostrealm.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:13:34 +0800
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hello,

I'm not sure if perhaps this is something silly I've done, but the
css validator doesn't appear to work when given an xhtml1.0/strict
page.  It gives the following error message:

---8<---
Target: http://www.computing.edu.au/~leonb/
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Please, fix your system identifier (URI) in the DOCTYPE rule.
---8<---

	Just thought you'd like to know,
--
 Leon Blackwell                | Do not meddle in the affairs of
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | dragons, for you are crunchy and taste