Re: css-validator does not work with xhtml1.0/strict pages?

From: Leon Blackwell <leon@lostrealm.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:01:16 +0800
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hello,

This is to confirm that the problem was due to my own stupidity.
I didn't have a local copy of the DTD and, after pointing it at
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd" it now works
fine.

	Sorry for taking up some of your valuable time,
		Leon Blackwell

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Television - a medium. So called
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | because it is neither rare nor