Re: CSS Validator warnings

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 20:02:48 +0200
To: "Doug Baker" <DBaker@blhs.org>
Cc: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
* Doug Baker wrote:
>When I validate my sheet, I get several warnings but no errors. If
>I don't do anything about the warnings, is my sheet valid or not?

You Stylesheet is valid if it meets the conformance requirements of CSS
Level 1 or CSS Level 2, see http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/conformance for a
definition for CSS Level 2.

>Is there any documentation about the warnings and what the different
>levels (1 or 2) mean?

Level 1 refers to CSS Level 1 - http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS1
Level 2 refers to CSS Level 2 - http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/

I dunno what you mean by "documentation about the warnings".
--
:: no signature today :: in memoriam Douglas Adams ::