Re: Validating my Stylesheet

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:40:17 -0500
To: CheriBeri25@aol.com
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org
CheriBeri25@aol.com wrote:
> My web page address is "http://hometown.aol.com/cheriberi25".

This web page contains invalid CSS informations.

> Then I ran the CSS Validator on my CSS page (BeriStyles.css) and while it
> says no errors or warnings found, it tells me I need to use valid HTML and a
> correct document parse tree.

The CSS validator only proposes the icon if you try to validate the CSS
informations in an HTML document otherwise since there is no place an icon
in a CSS file, it will not propose the icon.

> What do I need to do to be completely correct in my stylesheet so I can use
> the CSS logo?

You need to have an HTML document to put the icon in it. The HTML document
must contain valid CSS informations. To check that, put the HTML document
address in the CSS validator form.
Since you're using frames, try to validate each part of the frames.

Regards,
Philippe