WOW ! ! CAN`T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED !

From: Karl Kemetinger <kkemet@netway.at>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 20:48:32 +0100
To: HotBot http:"//jigsaw.w3.org/css-valid" <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Hi,

This is Karl Kemetinger from Austria.

I found Your email address at:
resizable=1');"

I am a Business owner and I know the problems and the costs
to transfer money to other people worldwide.
This is the reason I wanted to tell You a possible opportunity
for Your business or for private use.

For instant access please go to: http://www.worlddebitcard.net/advertising

Or read the UNMATCHED BENEFITS first!

Anyone can order OneCard EXPRESS with
NO credit check, NO questions, NO interest.

Customers can order, fund and use the card anywhere in the world without
a social security number or a corporate id number
(Associates are required to provide a SS# or tax ID#).

OneCard EXPRESS is available in two versions:
1) OneCard EXPRESS BASIC - Without your name and VISA logo
2) OneCard EXPRESS PLUS - With your name and VISA logo
Both versions have the name of MPI's multi-billion financial partners,
ATM Networks and Point of Sale Networks logos printed on the back of the card.

OneCard EXPRESS monies are kept in U.S. Dollars, may be issued Internationally
and are private accounts that can hold an unlimited amount of funds,
which you can access, use and maintain online.

Your money is INSURED and safely held in a world-renowned,
multi-billion dollar financial institution depository.

You can safely carry ANY amount of money anywhere in the world.

With both versions of OneCard EXPRESS your money is instantly available
at any of the over 1 million STAR, PLUS and MAESTRO ATMs in the world,
in local currency. OneCard EXPRESS is also accepted at HONOR and InterLink locations
for purchases.

You can instantly use OneCard EXPRESS PLUS at any of the 17 million VISA
point of sale locations around the world, including online merchants.
In the future you will receive reward points towards future purchases.

You can instantly use OneCard EXPRESS BASIC at millions of point of sale locations
wherever an ATM debit card is accepted via the STAR, PLUS and MAESTRO networks
and
online merchants that accept VISA.

You can instantly TRANSFER MONEY ONLINE from or to anywhere in the world 24/7/365
to family members or business associates or any other individual's OneCard EXPRESS
account for much less than the cost of conventional remittance, wire or bank
transfer methods.

All transfers have AUTOMATIC CURRENCY CONVERSION and take place in the same
HIGHLY SECURE ENCRYPTED TRANSFER ENVIRONMENT banks and ATM networks use.

YOU CAN ALSO TRANSFER FUNDS, ONLINE OR THROUGH THE TELEPHONE,
FROM YOUR CARD INTO YOUR ACH CHECKING ACCOUNT AND VICE VERSA!
This is a crucial feature that puts OneCard EXPRESS above anyone else!

If you own a business of ANY size you can make worldwide cash transfers and
DIRECT PAYROLL DEPOSITS for your employees, agents or affiliates through the
Internet.

You have GUARANTEED PURCHASING through the built-in escrow (You escrow the funds,
so that the seller knows the money is there. Once you receive the product,
the money can be released).

And much more!

If You feel interested, Please send me an e-mail to: kkemet@netway.at
with <Send-Info> in the subject line or JUST CLICK:
mailto:kkemet@netway.at?subject=Send_Info

For instant access please go to: http://www.worlddebitcard.net/advertising

I apologise if you have received this in error JUST CLICK:
mailto:kkemet@netway.at?subject=remove.

You will be removed immediately and receive no further mailings.
This message is sent in compliance of the new email Bill HR 1910.
Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th US Congress on May 24, 1999,
this message cannot be considered SPAM as long as I include
a valid return address and the way to be removed.

Thank You, and I hope I could help You in any way.

best regards

Karl Kemetinger

This message was sent to you by
Name: Karl Kemetinger
Email Address: kkemet@netway.at
IP Address: r1p0486.at-1.netway.at

Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
Find out more about this product and try it
for free at: http://www.group-mail.com/1