Validator error...

From: JOHN <john@kaxo.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 19:02:01 -0700
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
I'm receiving an error while attempting to validate my CSS

the error reads as follows:

I/O Error: Unknown mime type : application/x-pointplus

the file I'm attempting to validate is at http://www.kaxo.com/style.css

after pasting in the text I realize that the CSS doesn't quite validate
(though the CSS validator is nowhere near as helpful in this respect as the
HTML validator - the errors I'm getting make no sense and give no
explanation), but mainly I'm as much in the dark as your validator as to
what this mysterious mime-type of "x-pointplus" is.  The file was created on
a Macintosh and is hosted by PacBell (server:
ConcentricHost-Ashurbanipal/1.7 on Solaris) if that makes a difference.

I appreciate your help in this matter.

Sincerely,

John S. Ritter
San Francisco