Errors in your css -embarrassing

From: Anna Jonna Armannsdottir <a@ingenioer.dk>
Date: 09 Dec 2001 15:02:38 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
I was using your css on my website keyparty.org and
kept on getting validation errors on the css.

I tried validating your sige and i am sorry to say
thera are errors in the css.

Hopefully those errors will be corrected asap.

Thanks for your great validation services. :)

The following is the relevant uri and an excerpt
from the resulting page.

W3C CSS Validator Results for http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/

To work as intended, your CSS style sheet needs a correct document parse
tree. This means you should use valid HTML.
URI : http://www.w3.org/Style/shadows.css

    * Line: 15 Context : div.back , div.section

      Property border-radius doesn't exist : 4em 2em
    * Line: 16 Context : div.back , div.section

      Parse Error - -moz-border-radius: 4em;
    * Line: 17 Context : div.back , div.section

      Parse error - Unrecognized : }

URI : http://www.w3.org/Style/banner.css

med venlig hilsen, Anna Jonna Armannsdottir,

I challenge any anti-virus company to infect my desktop
Linux machine with an e-mail borne virus. I hereby offer
a prize of $2000 Canadian to the first person to
successfully infect my machine with an e-mail borne virus.

David F. Skoll