From: Christian Drees <drees@web.de>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 12:53:04 +0100
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>

i would like to use the css validator offline. can u please send me the
code/zip file to run it under an IIS server

Christian Drees

'Symantec Virus Scan Ver. 2002. Mail scanned and clean. '

<>Internet Email Confidentiality Footer<>

if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages
of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood
as neither given nor endorsed by it.

<>Internet Email Confidentiality Footer<>