iTV conferences?

From: angela (slug@morrisseytour.com)
Date: Fri, Feb 07 2003

    Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 21:58:17 -0500
    To: www-tv@w3.org
    From: angela <slug@morrisseytour.com>
    Subject: iTV conferences?

    Hi Everyone,

    My name is Angela.  I used to subscribe to this forum under a
    different e-mail address so I may be vaguely familiar to any of you
    who were on the list from 2001 onward.

    Anyhow I am in grad school now at New York University and I'm
    interested in pursing iTV  -- more the technical part rather than
    content.

    The dean of my department is giving grant money to grad students who
    wish to go to conferences related to their major.    I just have to
    submit a proposal and go to a couple meetings, etc in order to get
    the grant.  I'm wondering if there are any iTV / ATVEF / Set top box
    conferences coming up in the next 12 months?  Does anyone know of
    any?  I'd like to find out more about the conferences, and possibly
    go.

    Please forward me any urls or info you may have.

    Thanks,
    Angela
    --

    "Vivid and in your prime, you will leave me behind..."

    http://www.barramundis.com/angela
    angela@barramundis.com

    http://www.MorrisseyTour.com
    slug@morrisseytour.com