[Fwd: [Moderator Action] [Helps] Matriplex free reference software]

From: Philipp Hoschka (ph@w3.org)
Date: Wed, Feb 06 2002

    Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 14:17:31 +0100
    From: Philipp Hoschka <ph@w3.org>
    To: www-tv@w3.org
    CC: inshiks@hanbox.com
    Subject: [Fwd: [Moderator Action] [Helps] Matriplex free reference software]

    (please reply to original author and list, not me - thx - Philipp)

    attached mail follows:

    Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 06:54:34 -0500 (EST)
    From: ν <inshiks@hanbox.com>
    To: <www-tv@w3.org>

    Hi !

    I am inshik seo, in korea.
    Recently I have studied DTV over ip networks.
    And found the following messages that contains matriplex free reference software. but the matrixples does not support this codes any more.
    So if anyone download this packages, would you give me some information about this ? or forwarding this code to my email ?

    Thanks all.

    email: eins@ispl.korea.ac.kr, inshiks@hanbox.com

     Ŀ´̼ Ʈũ 'ѹڽ' E-mail, , ѽ,
    ޽  Ӱ   ִ Ƽ Ŀ´̼ Դϴ.