Re: Server Side Magic.

From: Gerhard Fasol (fasol@eurotechnology.com)
Date: Sun, Jul 22 2001

    Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:17:51 +0900
    From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol@eurotechnology.com>
    To: Tom Worthington <tom.worthington@tomw.net.au>
    CC: Juha Vierinen <jvierine@mail.niksula.cs.hut.fi>, www-mobile@w3.org, www-tv@w3.org, fasol@eurotechnology.com
    Subject: Re: Server Side Magic.

    Tom, I agree with what you are saying...

    There is a very simple test: look at the website with an imode
    phone. If you see something reasonable displayed, the site is
    accessible to about 30 million mobile internet users today:)
    and ready for today's wireless internet.
    You can then add sophistication as the wireless internet develops,
    e.g. JAVA applets etc.

    Just my 2 cents...

    Gerhard Fasol
    http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/