iTV job market

From: angela (angela@escape.com)
Date: Tue, Jun 19 2001

    Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:25:02 -0400 (EDT)
    From: angela <angela@escape.com>
    To: www-tv@w3.org
    Subject: iTV job market

    Hi there,

    It's great to see some post on this forum after such a dry spell.  Last
    year I was working on an iTV project down in Sydney, but I had to return
    to the U.S. this January.  Does anyone have any idea where all the hot
    iTV jobs are?

    I'm looking mainly in the NYC area but would consider relocation.  I
    specialize in user interface design and coding HTML & Javazcript with the
    ATVEF specifications.  (i.e. scrolling menus, walled garden, mini-TV,
    e-mail, etc.)

    Any advice on where to look for a position would be appreciated. :)

    Kind regards,
    Angela

    http://www.escape.com/~angela