Re: TV Broadcast URI Schemes Requirements

From: Craig A. Finseth (
Date: Mon, Nov 29 1999

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:17:38 -0600 (CST)
From: "Craig A. Finseth" <>
Subject: Re: TV Broadcast URI Schemes Requirements

   Good point. Some advertisers will want to purchase "The X Files", while
   others will want to purchase "3 AM on Sunday night". I would disagree with
   your characterizing of advertisers as a "tiny" market, though. Perhaps tiny
   in numbers relative to consumers browsing EPG's, but certainly not in terms
   of weight, power, or importance.

...and the URI scheme can handle this case quite well.