RE: TV Broadcast URI Schemes Requirements

From: Jeff Sussna (
Date: Mon, Nov 29 1999

From: Jeff Sussna <>
To: "''" <>
Cc: "''" <>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:58:26 -0800
Subject: RE: TV Broadcast URI Schemes Requirements

Good point. Some advertisers will want to purchase "The X Files", while
others will want to purchase "3 AM on Sunday night". I would disagree with
your characterizing of advertisers as a "tiny" market, though. Perhaps tiny
in numbers relative to consumers browsing EPG's, but certainly not in terms
of weight, power, or importance.