Re: draft-zigmond-tv-url-02 discussion on

From: Craig A. Finseth (
Date: Mon, Aug 23 1999

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:58:52 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Craig A. Finseth" <>
Subject: Re: draft-zigmond-tv-url-02 discussion on

   >I'm not sure what posting IETF process discussion to the www-tv list
   >and bcc'ing others is all about,

   It seems likely that www-tv is going to be the place of choice to discuss
   the TV URL draft to exhaustion. The message I replied to seemed relevant,
   and was CCed there, so I thought it polite to reply to that list.

In particular, the IETF belives that this is the case.  In particular,
I was referred to this list when I submitted "btv:" for standards

	NOTE: There is a _big_ different between a standards track
	submission and an informational submission.  Do NOT confuse
	the two processes.

Note that stating that "IETF believes" does not necessarily make the
belief correct.