RE: looking for tv-related URI use cases/application scenarios

Let's start this off with basics:

It would be a trigger encoded into the line21 of the VBI (which is must
carry for broadcasters) of a tv show that loads up a "jump page" of
enhanced tv content that supplements the television program.

Tim