Re: looking for tv-related URI use cases/application scenarios

This looks like an excellent use case. Can you provide a little more
detail? Where is the actual "jump page" which is to be loaded up? Is it on
an Internet web site? Or is it also encoded in line 21 of the VBI? If it is
encoded in line 21, is it in the same channel as the trigger, or can it be
in a different channel?

--
Gomer Thomas
LGERCA, Inc.