RE: Getting started

I think the appropriate thing is to review/coordinate with other W3C groups
(especially the HTML group) and I would like to participate in that process.

While I think it would be appropriate to review any ATSC approved spec that
comes out of DASE, I don't think that should mean any endorsement of any of
the current conflicting proposals in DASE - and BHTML is just one of those
proposals.  It's one that I believe conflicts with and duplicates work
already being done in the W3C in other groups.  I don't think our group
should grant the BHTML proposal any special status.