Here is a proposal of a URL, actually 2 URLs:
1. Generic DTV URL which can cover both ATSC as well as DVB transport
streams
2. ATSC specific URL which takes advantage of ATSC specific features such as
PSIP.

This still needs some work, especially the mapping to the transport stream
components (events, carousels, applications, etc.).

	Petr

 <<T3S8252.DOC>>
Petr Peterka
Sr. Staff Engineer, Advanced Technology